Introduction (and who this is for)
The guide below if for Administrators or Managers to help them administer the system. If you are a user that is just required to complete an appraisal this goes beyond what you need (you receive notifications and instructions whenever you have an action to complete).
360Now can be up and running for you in minutes and requires the minimum of intervention once operating.
Log in and if you are an administrator you can add the name and email of a person having the Appraisal and we recommend an “Approver” (HR or a line Manger).
Once an action is taken, each action prompts the next (by email) until the Appraisal is finished.
- Once the Appraisee is added they are prompted to add appraisers (and asked to add at least 2 peers, 2 reports and one manager).
- The Approver then gets a mail asking them to check and move to next stage.
- Appraisers and Appraisee are asked to complete.
- No individual input from a Peer or Report is shown alone, it is always grouped with at least one other person. Manager’s input can appear alone.
- Once completed the Approver is notified and can release results to the Appraisee.
At any time you can log in and check progress.
If you let us know, we can designate anyone as an “Admin User” which means they can start appraisals, check progress, add and delete Appraisers and carry out other admin actions.
Types of Users on the System
There are 3 types of users on the System:
- Standard Users
- Managers (Approvers)
All users to the system see:
- The actions which are required of them (if any);
- The status of their own appraisal (or results of their last appraisal);
- A “Change Password link”.
In addition to seeing what Standard Users see, Managers can also see anyone who they are the Approver for (see below “Find Users”), the status of those persons’ current appraisal and any historic appraisals they have had.
Administrators have the ability to:
Access administrative functions for all users on the system including being able to:
- Add Users
- Start and stop Appraisals
- Amend User details
- Amend people to complete appraisals which are in progress.
View Available Appraisals and Amend Copy and Create Appraisals. [Red Box Below].
Edit Company / Organisation Information [Blue Ellipse Below] – such as periods between reminders, name of your organisation, headers for appraisals, labels of completers (default is “Manager, Peer, Report”)
Changes a User’s email:
If you are an Administrator or an Approver (Manager) Go to “Find User”. Locate the user and you can change their name or email.
Change an Approver (Manager)
As above, an Administrator or Approver (Manager) can go to “Find User”. Locate the User and change their Approver (but if an Appraisal was started without an Approver you cannot add one).
Administrators or Managers can Find Users and then select and start an Appraisal for them
Add or Delete Appraisers Whilst an Appraisal is in progress
Close Appraisal Early
These can all be done by an Administrator or an Approver (Manager) if they go to Find Users and find the relevant user.